Honor 2 made an entry in the market in 2012, November. The phone support Micro-Sim.
In this tutorial, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Honor 2 smartphone. Just continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your Honor 2 smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Honor 2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Honor 2.
- Download Honor MediaTek Driver For Honor 2.
- Download Honor MTP Driver for Honor 2.
- Download HiSuite PC Suite for Honor 2.
Honor 2 Review
The phone is equipped with 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.0 (Ice cream sandwich) powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A9 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and 1.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2330 mAh battery and offers two colors which are black and white.
Honor 2 price is 150 EUR.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.