Mi Mix Alpha is something structured with a different design. The phone comes in full form of the display containing no bezels including Flexible AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen. If you have owned this spectacular smartphone with a large display, then you should the required officially released Xiaomi USB/ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha smartphone in order to perform various operations or to successfully connect it to your computer without a hassle.
Here, you will find all the required Xiaomi stuff for your Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha in terms of USB/ADB drivers and some other files included that are useful too along with a detailed installation guide based on how to install Xiaomi USB driver on computer provided below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Before proceeding to installation, you should watch the video tutorials in order to install them easily on your computer without any mess.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha Review
Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is equipped with a large display of 7.92 Fluid AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 2088×2250. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with MIUI 11 powered by Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 512 GB of memory with 12 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes Triple 108MP + 12MP + 20MP with dual-LED flash including features and triple secondary camera with dual-LED flash. The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer. Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is powered by Li-Po 4050 mAh and comes only in one color that is Black. Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha price is about 2500 EUR.
Download Xiaomi USB/ADB Driver for Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha.
Video Tutorials on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Benefits of Driver
- Different drivers are required for different purposes.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Provide a software interface to the hardware.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.