If you are Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially tested Xiaomi USB driver for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone along with Video Tutorials based on installation of these drivers.
You will also find mi PC Suite here and the Xiaomi drivers that are required for it. Mi PC Suite is a software tool that can allow Xiaomi user to perform different operations on their Xiaomi device. With all these officially tested Xiaomi driver, Xiaomi MTP driver are also included.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Before proceeding to install these Xiaomi USB/ADB driver on your computer, watch the video tutorials that will help you to easily install them provided below.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Review
When it comes to display of Redmi Note 8T, It has got 6.3 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with MIUI 10 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the internal storage, the phone includes three variants of 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. For camera lovers, Redmi Note 8T features Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 13MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Redmi Note 8T is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in the combination of three colors that are Starscape Blue, Moonlight White and Moonshadow Grey.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T price is $148.
Download Xiaomi USB/ADB Driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Advantages of Driver
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Provide a software interface to the hardware.
- Hardware can easily communicate with the software components, if the required drivers are installed.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.