If you are Xiaomi Mi Note Pro user and want to download the latest drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you all the required drivers officially released for your Xiaomi Mi Note Pro smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Review
The phone is equipped with 5.7 inches screen supporting resolution of 1440×2560 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0.1 (Lollipop) upgradable to Android 7.0 (Nougat).
For better performance, the phone include octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 4MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Xiaomi Mi Note Pro price in Pakistan is 52,200.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Note Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Note Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi Note Pro.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi Note Pro.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.