Do you own Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime? If yes, then you need to download the officially released required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you all the latest drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the officially released required drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Review
The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) upgradable to Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 2200 mAh battery. Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime price in Pakistan is 12,000.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime.
Let us know in the comment section, if you have any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.