Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is a mid-range smartphone that runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo). If you are willing to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Xiaomi Pocophone F1 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.18 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2246 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 12MP + 5MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are graphite black, steel blue, rosso red and armored edition with kevlar.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.