Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite was officially released in 2018, July. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.84 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include two variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 12MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, infrared port, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in five colors which are black, blue, gold, rose gold and red.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.