Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus comes with 5.99 inches screen. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.99 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2160 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include three variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The camera of the phone include 12MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are black, gold, blue and rose gold.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.