Xiaomi Redmi 1s is a smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2014, May. The phone comes with a Dual-Sim mechanism. If you are looking for your device drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow the guide and you will be able to download the required drivers.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 1s
Xiaomi Redmi 1s comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 4.7 inches display supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels covered by Asahi Dragontrail Glass. The version of the software is Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and you can also upgrade it to Android 4.4 (KitKat).
The phone is equipped with a quad-core 1.6 GHz cortex-A7 processor to support the performance of the phone. The phone packs internal memory of 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 64 GB. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.
The phone offers 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 1.6 MP secondary camera for selfies. It is powered by a 2000 mAh battery to support the power back-up of the phone. The price of Xiaomi Redmi 1s in India starts from 6,999.
Download USB Flash Driver for Xiaomi Redmi 1s
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 1s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 1s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 1s.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 1s.
Video tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.