Sony Xperia M is a mid-range smartphone that was released in 2013, August with TFT capacitive touchscreen. The phone comes with a Dual-Core 1.0 GHz processor. If you want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to download the required drivers for your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download Flash tool/USB Drivers for Sony Xperia M
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia M.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia M.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia M.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia M.
Specifications of Sony Xperia M
Regarding the display, the phone includes 4.0 inches display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels covered by Scratch-resistant glass technology. The version of the software is Android 4.1 and you can also upgrade it to Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). The phone packs internal memory of 4 GB with 1 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 32 GB.
With Sony Xperia M, you can capture your memory with quality results. The phone includes 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and VGA secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB.
The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, proximity, and compass. The price of Sony Xperia M in India starts from 11,000.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.