If you are Oppo F1s user and want to download the required drivers for your device. Then you are in the right place, here you will find all the official drivers along with PC Suite for your device.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing different operations on your smartphone requires a specific kind of driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this guide.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo F1s USB Drivers
- Download ADB Driver for Oppo F1s.
- Download CDC Driver for Oppo F1s.
- Download VCOM Driver for Oppo F1s.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo F1s.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo F1s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo F1s.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo F1s.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo F1s USB Drivers on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo F1s.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo F1s ADB drivers on your computer.
Need For Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Specifications of Oppo F1s
Oppo F1s was released in 2016, August with Dual Sim mechanism. The phone packs internal memory of 64 with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow).
For photos and video, the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
It is powered by 3075 mAh battery to support the power back-up and its large display 5.5 inches covered by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.