If you are Oppo F1s user and want to download the required drivers for your device. Then you are in the right place, here you will find the official drivers for your device.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Oppo F1s
Oppo F1s was released in 2016, August with Dual Sim mechanism. The phone packs internal memory of 64 with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow).
For photos and video, the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by 3075 mAh battery to support the power back-up and its large display 5.5 inches covered by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
The price of Oppo F1s in India starts from 17,990.
Download Oppo F1s USB Drivers
- Download ADB Driver for Oppo F1s.
- Download CDC Driver for Oppo F1s.
- Download VCOM Driver for Oppo F1s.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo F1s.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo F1s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo F1s.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo F1s.
How To Install Oppo F1s USB Driver on Computer
Simple Video To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Need For Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to installing these Oppo USB drivers on your computer.