Sony Xperia E3 Dual is an android smartphone that was launched in 2014, September. The phone comes with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for Sony Xperia E3 Dual Drivers, then you are in the right place. Here, you will find the required drivers for your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download Flash tool/USB Drivers for Sony Xperia E3 Dual
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia E3 Dual.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia E3 Dual.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia E3 Dual.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia E3 Dual.
Specifications of Sony Xperia E3 Dual
Sony Xperia E3 Dual comes with 4.5 inches display supporting a resolution of 480×854 pixels covered by Shatterproof glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). The phone is equipped with a quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A7 processor to support the performance of the phone.
Contribution to internal storage, the phone includes 4 GB internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card up to 32 GB. For photos and video, the phone is packed with a 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and VGA secondary camera.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2330 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of the Sony Xperia E3 Dual in India starts from 18,637.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer.