Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 is a smartphone that provides many features at such a low price. The phone was launched in 2014 with a Dual-Sim mechanism. If you want to connect it to a computer, then you will need Micromax A104 USB Driver for your device. Which you will find here by following this guide.
Before proceeding to perform any particular operation on your smartphone, you should download and install the official USB driver first.
Like, when it comes to connecting your smartphone to a computer, you will need to install the ADB drivers on your computer. Similarly, for flashing the firmware on your smartphone, you will need CDC or VCOM drivers.
All the drivers available in this post are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, and XP. Simply, download the USB drivers from below download section.
In addition, you will also find video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers.
Table of Contents
Micromax A104 USB Driver Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax 104 Canvas Fire 2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax 104 Canvas Fire 2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax 104 Canvas Fire 2.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax 104 Canvas Fire 2.
How To Install Micromax A104 USB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Now, go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: After that, new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Benefits of Installing Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, you should install the ADB driver on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- Moreover, you can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax A104.
Specifications of Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2
Micromax A104 offers 4 GB of internal memory and also support micro-SD card up to 32 GB. The phone runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). For smooth performance, It includes a quad-core 1.3 GHz processor along with 1 GB RAM.
With Micromax A104, you can capture your memories with a quality results. The phone is equipped with 5MP primary camera including LED flash and other features and VGA secondary camera. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery to support its large display of 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. The price of Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 in India starts from 7,999.
Also, if you want to download the official Micromax A67 Bolt USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.