Micromax A67 was launched in 2013 August. The phone support dual-sim. If you are a Micromax A67 bolt user and want to download the required drivers, then you are in the right place. You can download Micromax A67 USB drivers easily from this post.
Connecting your Micromax A67 smartphone to a computer requires USB drivers. Therefore, you need to download and install the ADB drivers on your computer. Additionally, other drivers included in this post are CDC, VCOM, SPD, and MTP drivers.
Similarly, if you want to flash the firmware file on your device, then you will need CDC/VCOM or SPD drivers. You will find all the latest official Micromax A67 USB drivers.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Download the drivers and you are done here. In addition, you will also find video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers.
Micromax A67 USB Driver Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax A67.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax A67.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax A67.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax A67.
How To Install Micromax A67 Bolt USB Driver on computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Simply, download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: After that, go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: Now, a new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Advantages of Installing Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- Similarly, For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- Moreover, you can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax A67.
Specifications of Micromax A67 Bolt
The phone has TFT capacitive touchscreen with 4.5 inches display supporting a resolution of 480×854 pixels. Micromax A67 Bolt runs on Android 4.0.3 (Ice cream sandwich) powered by dual-core 1.0 GHz cortex-A5 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 512 MB RAM and also support mcicro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, Radio and USB.
Also, if you want to download Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Feel free to ask any question related to this post and let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.