Do you own Micromax Canvas Nitro A311? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your device. Here, you will find the official Micromax A311 USB drivers for your device. Installing right and updated drivers are necessary otherwise you will not be able to flash your Micromax A311 using Flash Tool.
When we want to connect our smartphone to a computer for transferring files, then the first thing we do should be installing official USB drivers. So that the smartphone might connect to a computer successfully.
Drivers are required for other purposes also, like when we want to flash the firmware file on our device. There are different kinds of drivers for different purposes.
In this article, we are providing all kinds of Micromax latest USB drivers along with the official flash tool. Thus, you need to head over to the download section of this page below and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Micromax A311 USB Driver: How To Download and Install It?
Installing a driver is a bit different task than installing a simple exe file. First, you should download all the drivers from the below download section. Further, watch the video tutorials based on the installation driver provided below.
Compatibility Of Micromax USB Driver
All these Micromax A311 USB drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS. Like XP, Vista, 95, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Whatever the operating system version is running on your computer, you can simply download and install it.
Micromax A311 USB Driver Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Canvas Nitro A311.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Canvas Nitro A311.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Canvas Nitro A311.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Canvas Nitro A311.
Download Micromax A311 Flash Tool
Once you have downloaded the right drivers, you may now proceed with downloading and installation of the flash tool:
- Download Flash Tool for Micromax Canvas Nitro A311
How To Install Micromax A311 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax A311.
Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 Review
Regarding the display, the phone has got 5.0 inches screen. It supports a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The phone runs on Android 4.4.2.
Moreover, the internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB with 2 GB RAM. It also support micro-SD card up to 32 GB for additional storage.
As for the camera, the phone features 13MP primary camera with LED flash. For selfies, It includes 5MP secondary camera.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, GPS, Radio, and Bluetooth. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, proximity sensor, Gyroscope, and Ambient light sensor.
Price of Micromax A311 in India is about 12,740.
Also, if you are interested in downloading official Micromax AQ4501 USB driver, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.