Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual is a stylish design smartphone that was launched back in 2015, August. The phone has an awesome display of 6.0 inches covered by Scratch-resistant. Here, you will find the official drivers for your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download Flash tool/USB Drivers for Sony Xperia Ultra Dual
For flashing firmware on your device, you need to download the Flash tool driver from the link below:
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia Ultra Dual.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia Ultra Dual.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia Ultra Dual.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia Ultra Dual.
Specifications of Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual is an android smartphone that comes with 16 GB of internal memory including 2 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 256 GB. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and it can also be upgraded to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
The phone is equipped with an Octa-Core 1.7 GHz cortex-A53 processor to support the performance of the phone. Regarding the camera, the phone offers 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features, and a 13MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The phone is equipped with a 2930 mAh battery to increase the stability of the phone. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. The price of the Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual in Pakistan is 32,249.
If you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.