If you are Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the required drivers for your device. Here, we are providing official drivers for your device.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
Xioami Redmi 3S Prime is an android smartphone that was launched in 2016, August. The phone comes with Hybrid Dual-Sim mechanism. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The size of display is 5.0 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. It is powered by octa-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor along with 3 GB RAM. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB that can be expanded to 256 GB via micro-SD card.
It is powered Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The price of Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime in India starts from 8,999.
Download USB Flash Driver for Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.