If you are a Sony Xperia ZL user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you are in the right place. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB/Flash Tool Drivers for Sony Xperia ZL
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia ZL.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia ZL.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia ZL.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia ZL.
Specifications of Sony Xperia ZL
Regarding the display, the phone comes with a 5.0 large display supporting a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by shatterproof glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and you can also upgrade it to Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop).
For better performance, it includes a quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor along with 2 GB RAM. The internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB and also supports a micro-SD card up to 64 GB. The camera of the phone includes 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including feature and a 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, Radio, and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2370 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, and barometer.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.