Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2016, February. The phone comes with Hybrid Dual-Sim. Here, you will find the required drivers for your device.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with 5.5 inches large display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon processor.
The internal storage of the phone include two varients, 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 16MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 4050 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.
The price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in India starts from 10,899.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer. Also. let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to installing these Xiaomi drivers.