Panasonic Eluga L 4G is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2015, May. The phone comes with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. Here, you will find the official drivers for Panasonic Eluga L 4G. Just follow this article.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the official Panasonic USB drivers and you are good to go. Additionally, you will also be able to download the Panasonic PC Suite software from below.
Table of Contents
Download USB Flash Drivers for Panasonic Eluga L 4G
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Panasonic Eluga L 4G.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Panasonic Eluga L 4G.
- Download MTP Driver for Panasonic Eluga L 4G.
- Download Panasonic PC Suite Software for Panasonic Eluga L 4G.
Specifications of Panasonic Eluga L 4G
For photos and videos, the phone includes an 8MP of primary camera with LED flash and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The internal memory of the phone includes 8 GB and also supports a micro-SD card up to 32 GB. The version of the software is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat).
It is powered by a Quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. It supports Dual-Sim. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer and proximity.
It is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The price of Panasonic Eluga L 4G in India starts from 8,290.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.