If you are Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to download the USB Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Just follow this article.
Here, you will find the latest officially released Xiaomi USB driver for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone. Download all the drivers from the below download section and then install it on your computer. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is equipped with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of the display is 5.5 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and you can also upgrade it to Android 7.0 (Nougat).
It is powered by an octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor to support the performance and stability. The internal storage is quite enough, as it includes two variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM.
For photos and videos, the phone includes 13MP Primary camera with Dual-LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio, and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 4100 mAh battery to support the power back-up.
The price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India is 10,999.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 USB Driver
- Download ADB Driver for connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Redmi ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Download Redmi MediaTek Driver For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Download Redmi MTP Driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Download Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
After downloading the Xiaomi driver from above, watch the video tutorials provided below in order to install them on your computer. You can also download Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro official driver.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need For Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
If you are looking for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro official driver, then click on the link to download and install it on your computer.
If you have any questions related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.