If you are Lenovo S860 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to download the required drivers for your device. Here, you will find the official drivers for Lenovo S860.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo S860 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. Additionally, you will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download USB/Flash tool drivers for Lenovo S860
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo S860.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo S860.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo S860.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo S860.
Specifications of Lenovo S860
Lenovo S860 is an android smartphone that was launched in 2014, May. The phone comes with Dual-Sim mechanism. The size of display is 5.3 inches with a resolution of 1080×720 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and you can also upgrade it to Android 4.4.2 (KitKat).
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 with 2 GB RAM. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB. For photos and videos, it include 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including feature and 1.6MP secondary camera for selfies.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of Lenovo S860 is 18,748.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problm related to this post.