Lenovo A328 is an android smartphone that was launched in 2014. The phone comes with Dual-Sim mechanism. If you are looking for Lenovo A328 USB drivers, then you are in the right place. Here, you will find the official drivers for your device. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
In this post, you will be able to download the official USB drivers for your Lenovo A328. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Lenovo A328
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A328.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A328.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A328.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A328.
Specifications of Lenovo A328
Lenovo A328 runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The sensor on the phone include Accelerometer. The camera of the phone include 5MP Primary camera and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. It is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery to support its large display of 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
Lenovo A328 comes in two colors which are Black and White. The price of Lenovo A328 in India starts from 8,900.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.