If you are Lenovo A7700 user and want to hardreset your device due to some issues, then you need to download the required for your device. Here, you will find the official drivers for Lenovo A7700.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo A7700 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download USB/Flash tool Drivers for Lenovo A7700
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A7700.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A7700.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A7700.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A7700.
Specifications of Lenovo A7700
Lenovo A7700 comes with 5.5 inches display supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The phone packs internal memory of 16 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio.
It support Dual-Sim mechanism. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). The phone offers 8MP primary camera and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. For better performance, it include 1.0 GHz quad-core processor along with 2 GB RAM.
It is powered by 2900 mAh battery. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and gyroscope. The price of Lenovo A7700 in India starts from 6,700.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.