Do you own Lenovo A680 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your device in order to connect it to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Just follow this guide.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo A680 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download USB/Flash tool Drivers for Lenovo A680
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A680.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A680.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A680.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A680.
Specifications of Lenovo A680
For photos and videos, the phone include 5MP Primary camera and VGA secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean).
The phone packs internal memory of 4 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. Lenovo A680 is powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer.
It is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. The price of Lenovo A680 in India starts from 7,448.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.