Lenovo A319 is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2014, October. The phone comes with TFT capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for Lenovo A319 drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow this article.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo A319 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Table of Contents
Download USB Flash Drivers for Lenovo A319
- Download Lenovo driver for Lenovo A319
- Download ADB driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A319.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A319.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A319.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A319.
Specifications of Lenovo A319
Lenovo A319 comes with 4.0 inches display supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). It support Dual-Sim mechanism. It packs internal memory of 4 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The phone is powered by dual-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 512MB RAM. For photos an videos, it include 5MP Primary camera and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of Lenovo A319 in India starts from 4,892.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer.