Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is a smartphone that was launched in 2014, August with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) installed on it and also upgradable to Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). If you want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
Xiaomi Redmi 4G comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display of is 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The phone is packed with 8 GB of internal memory including 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
Regarding the camera, the phone include 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3100 mAh battery to support the power back-up.
For better performance, it include Quad-core 1.6 GHz cortex-A7 processor. The price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G in India starts from 8,999.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Fastboot/USB Drivers
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer. Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.