Lenovo K3 Note is an outstanding smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2015, March. The phone comes with 16 GB of internal memory. If you are looking for Lenovo K3 Note drivers, then you are in the right place.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo K3 Note USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download Lenovo K3 Note ADB Driver
For flashing firmware on your device, you need to download Lenovo Driver or CDC/VCOM drivers from the links below:
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo K3 Note.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo K3 Note.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo K3 Note.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo K3 Note.
How To Install Lenovo K3 Note USB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Advantages of Installing Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required USB Driver for your Lenovo K3 Note.
Specifications of Lenovo K3 Note
Lenovo K3 Note comes with 5.5 inches display supporting a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by Asahi Dragontrail glass technology. The type of display it considers is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The phone packs internal memory of 16 GB with 2 GB of RAM and also supports a micro-SD card of up to 32 GB.
For photos and videos, it includes 13MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
It is powered by an octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 processor to support the performance of the phone. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of Lenovo K3 Note in India starts from 7,425.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.