ZTE has also successfully made a strong position in the world of smartphones. ZTE Blade A5 is one of its recent release. If you are ZTE Blade A5 user, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your ZTE Blade A5 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For ZTE Blade A5
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for ZTE Blade A5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For ZTE Blade A5.
- Download MTP Drivers for ZTE Blade A5.
- Download ZTE PC Suite for ZTE Blade A5.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
ZTE Blade A5 Review
The phone was officially released in 2019, May. Regarding the display, the phone include IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.45 inches supporting resolution of 720×1440 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core 1.6 GHz processor. It include Unisoc SC9863A chipset. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and blue. ZTE Blade A5 price is 80 EUR.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.