Do you own ZTE nubia Z30 Pro? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
ZTE nubia Z30 Pro comes with 256/512 GB of internal memory paired with 8/12/16 GB RAM. Moreover, the phone operates on Android 11 including Nubia UI 9 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download ZTE nubia Z30 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for ZTE nubia Z30 Pro
- Download MediaTek Drivers for ZTE nubia Z30 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For ZTE nubia Z30 Pro.
- Download PC Suite software For ZTE nubia Z30 Pro.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install ZTE nubia Z30 Pro USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your ZTE nubia Z30 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the ZTE nubia Z30 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
ZTE nubia Z30 Pro Specifications
The phone is equipped with 6.67 inches AMOLED touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels
It operates on Android 11 including Nubia UI 9 powered by an Octa-Core processor
The internal memory of the phone includes 256/512 GB paired with 8/12/16 of GB RAM
The camera features Quad 64MP + 64MP + 8MP + 64MP primary lens with Dual-LED flash including other features and Single secondary camera for selfies.
It is powered by Li-Po 4200 mAh battery
Officially available in Silver, Black, and Black/Gold colors
Price of ZTE nubia Z30 Pro is about 640 EUR