Alcatel Fierce 4 has a stunning design and was officially released in 2016, August. If you are in search for Alcatel Fierce USB Drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Alcatel Fierce smartphone and will also discuss about Alcatel Fierce 4 review. All you need is to scroll down to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel Fierce 4
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel Fierce 4.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel Fierce 4.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel Fierce 4.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel Fierce 4.
Alcatel Fierce 4 Specs
The phone is equipped with 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by Asahi Dragontrail glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by quad-core 1.1 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 8 MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black. Price of Alcatel Fierce 4 is 80 EUR. Alcatel Fierce 4 cases are also available in the market.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.