Do you own BLU Life one? if yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your BLU Life One X smartphone. Just keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For BLU Life One X
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for BLU Life One X.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for BLU Life One X.
- Download MTP Drivers for BLU Life One X.
- Download PC Suite software for BLU Life One X.
BLU Life One X Specs
The phone was officially released in 2015, December. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are black and white.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.