Alcatel Flash (2017) packs internal memory of 32 GB with 3 GB RAM. If you want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Alcatel Flash. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel Flash
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel Flash.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel Flash.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel Flash.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel Flash.
Alcatel Flash Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by Asahi Dragontrail Glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by Deca-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 32 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto additional storage. The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and dual 8MP + 5MP secondary camera for selfies with dual LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is titanium gray.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.