Alcatel Pulsemix runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) and comes with 8MP primary camera. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Alcatel Pulsemix. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel Pulsemix
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel Pulsemix.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel Pulsemix.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel Pulsemix.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel Pulsemix.
Alcatel Pulsemix Review
Regarding the display, the phone has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by Asahi dragontrail glass technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by Quad-Core 1.5 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto additional storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery and comes in only one color which is metal black. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.