Alcatel IT 7 comes with 7.0 inches screen and brings 2MP secondary camera. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Alcatel IT 7 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel IT 7
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel IT 7.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel IT 7.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel IT 7.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel IT 7.
Alcatel IT 7 Review
Regarding the display, the phone has 7.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1024×600 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto additional storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2580 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are gray and dark blue. The sensor on the phone includes an accelerometer.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.