Do you own Alcatel Ideal Xcite smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Alcatel Ideal Xcite. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel Ideal Xcite
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel Ideal Xcite.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel Ideal Xcite.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel Ideal Xcite.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel Ideal Xcite.
Alcatel Ideal Xcite Review
Regrading the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels at a pixel density of 196 PPI. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by Quad-Core 1.1 GHz ARM cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB for additional storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. The sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Po 2050 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.