Huawei Mate S is Android smartphone which belongs to Huawei smartphone brand company and comes with one of the finest screen called OLED capacitive touchscreen. If you are Huawei Mate S user and are in search for its USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Huawei Mate S. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Huawei Mate S
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Mate S.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Mate S.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Mate S.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Mate S.
Huawei Mate S Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include three variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 3 GB RAM or 128 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by 2700 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are luxurious gold, mystic champagne and titanium grey.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.