If you want to connect your smartphone to your computer, then you should download and install the required officially released drivers. In this post, you will be able to download the Alcatel One Touch USB driver.
Before Performing a particular task without any hassle, installation of USB driver is required. So, you should download the official latest USB driver for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
- Alcatel One Touch Flash USB Driver: About Downloading and It’s Installation
- Alcatel One Touch Flash USB Driver Free Download: Official Latest Driver
- Alcatel One Touch Flash Review
Alcatel One Touch Flash USB Driver: About Downloading and It’s Installation
For connecting your smartphone to a computer, you will need ADB driver. For flashing firmware, you will need CDC and VCOM drivers. Other drivers are also included in this post that are worthy important.
So, it is obvious that before carrying out any particular task on your smartphone. The USB driver should be installed on your computer. Here, you will find all the official driver for your Alcatel One Touch smartphone.
Head over to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the USB drivers and then install it on your computer. Moreover, for the installation of these drivers, you should watch the video tutorials provided in this post.
Alcatel One Touch Flash USB Driver Free Download: Official Latest Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel One Touch.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel One Touch.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel One Touch.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel One Touch.
How To Install Alcatel One Touch Flash USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: once, new command windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Benefits of Installing a Driver
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
Alcatel One Touch Flash Review
Alcatel One Touch Flash Made its entry in the market in 2014 September. Regarding the display, the phone features 5.5 inches screen. It supports 720×1280 pixels resolution. The phone runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat).
Moreover, the internal storage of the phone includes 8GB along with 1 GB RAM. It also support micro-SD card up to 32 GB. The camera of the phone includes 13MP primary camera with LED flash. 5MP secondary camera is available at front for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, NFC, WLAN, and GPS. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, proximity, ambient light sensor, and compass.
Alcatel One Touch Flash price in India starts from 9,999 INR.
Also, if you want to download official latest Alcatel One Touch Pixi Pulsar USB driver, then click on the link to download.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.