Do you own AllView Viva C703? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
AllView Viva C703 comes with 7.0 inches display and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download AllView Viva C703 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for AllView Viva C703
- Download MediaTek Drivers for AllView Viva C703.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For AllView Viva C703.
- Download PC Suite software For AllView Viva C703.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install AllView Viva C703 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your AllView Viva C703.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the AllView Viva C703 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
AllView Viva C703 Specifications
AllView Viva C703 is equipped with 7.0 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display, providing a resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels.
It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
As for the storage, It offers 8 GB of internal memory paired with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card.
it consists of 0.3MP secondary lens only for selfies.
It is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery. Officially available in a Black color.
Price of AllView Viva C703 is about 50 EUR.