Do you want Oppo Reno 4 F USB driver? If yes, then you have approached the right place. Here, you will find all the official latest versions of drivers along with PC suite software.
Oppo Reno 4 F consists of a punch hole display design along with 6.43 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen. Moreover, the phone runs on Android 10 including ColorOS 7.2 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software are available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Reno 4 F USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Reno 4 F
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Reno 4 F.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Oppo Reno 4 F.
- Download PC Suite software For Oppo Reno 4 F.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Reno 4 F USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Reno 4 F.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Reno 4 F ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Oppo Reno 4 F Specifications
Oppo Reno 4 F was officially released on 16 October, 2020. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.43 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It runs on Android 10 along with ColorOS 7.2 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone includes 128 GB paired with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional storage space.
The camera features Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, Dual 16MP + 2MP secondary lens is available for selfies.
It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Matte Black, and Metallic White.
Price of Oppo Reno 4 F is about 250 EUR.