Are you using BLU Studio G4 smartphone? If yes, then go ahead and download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Yes, In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Blu Studio G4 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For Blu Studio G4
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Blu Studio G4.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Blu Studio G4.
- Download MTP Drivers for Blu Studio G4.
- Download PC Suite software for Blu Studio G4.
Blu Studio G4 Review
Blu Studio G4 release date is 2018, July. Blu Studio G4 specs are awesome. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.2 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery and offers three colors which are black, gold and blue.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.