Samsung Galaxy ‘A’ series is one the popular series. The smartphones of this series include advance features and stunning design.
Samsung Galaxy A60 is one of this series. The phone has a beautiful design and include PLS capacitive touchscreen. If you have own Samsung Galaxy A60 smartphone and want to download the required officially released drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, you will find all the required officially released drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A60 smartphone. Just go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A6 Review
Samsung Galaxy A6 launch date is 2019, June. The phone is equipped with 6.3 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
It include Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset. The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB.
The camera of the phone include triple 32MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3500 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are daybreak black, cocktail orange and peach mist.
Samsung Galaxy A60 price is 260 EUR and Samsung Galaxy A60 in Bangladesh is 27,990.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A60
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A60.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A60.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A60.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A60.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A60.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.