Coolpad Note 3S comes with 3 GB RAM. If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Coolpad Note 3s smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Coolpad Note 3S
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Coolpad Note 3S.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Coolpad Note 3S.
- Download MTP Driver for Coolpad Note 3S.
- Download Coolpad PC Suite Software for Coolpad Note 3S.
Coolpad Note 3S Review
The phone was officially released in November, 2016. It is equipped with 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1080 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by 1.3 GHz octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and USB. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include compass, accelerometer, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor.
The phone is powered by 2500 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are gold and white.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.