If you are Lava A32 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Lava A32 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava A32
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava A32.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava A32.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava A32.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava A32.
Lava A32 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by 1 GHz one-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 512 MB of internal storage with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by 1500 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and white.
Price of Lava A32 in India is 1,899.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.