Are you having an issue while finding the required official drivers for your Moto G8 Plus smartphone? Here, you will find all the latest official Moto G8 Plus USB drivers along with the PC suite software.
Moto G8 Plus made its presence in the market in 2019, October. it is equipped with 6.3 inches LTPS IPS LCD touchscreen. Furthermore, runs on Android 9.0 (Pie), also upgradable to Android 10.
Driver makes it possible to execute a particular operation on your smartphone. Like so, connecting the smartphone to a computer requires drivers. Same goes for flashing the firmware file on a device, or executing the ADB & Fastboot commands.
For all the above aforementioned purposes, you will need to download and install different types of drivers on your PC. All these drivers are available in the download section of this page below.
Table of Contents
Download Motorola Moto G8 Plus USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Moto G8 Plus.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Moto G8 Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers For Moto G8 Plus.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Moto G8 Plus.
Windows OS (Supported Versions)
- Windows 10 32/64 Bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64 Bit
- Windows 8 32/64 Bit
- Windows 7 32/64 Bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 Bit
- Windows XP 32/64 Bit
Instructions To Download The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Motorola Moto G8 Plus Drivers on PC
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola Moto G8 Plus.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Motorola Moto G8 Plus ADB drivers on your computer.
Purpose of Installing The Drivers
- You can transfer different files between your smartphone and a PC.
- Maintaining the connection stability between two hardware devices.
- For recognition of a particular hardware device.
- Similarly, For flashing the firmware flash file.
- Moreover, For Rooting purposes.
- For executing ADB & Fastboot commands on a device.
Motorola Moto G8 Plus Specifications
The phone officially made its entry in the market in 2019, October. Regarding the display, It operates on Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10. It includes an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone offers 64 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM. In addition, support micro-SD card for more storage.
The camera features 48MP + 16MP + 5MP primary lens with LED flash including features. Moreover, 25MP secondary lens for selfies is available at front.
The connectivity medium includes Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLAN, Radio, and USB. Furthermore, the sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Dark Blue, and Dark Red.
Price of Motorola Moto G8 Plus in dollar is about $170.