If you are a Samsung Galaxy A52 user, then this post is for you. It contains all the latest versions of Galaxy A52 drivers along with other software such as PC suite. let’s dive into the main area and get the official drivers for your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A52 is something outside the box in an affordable price tag. It provides premium design and a different touch in a mid-range category. The phone has got 6.5-inches screen and runs on Android 11 including one UI 3.1.
Why are Drivers Required?
The need of different drivers are compulsory in a time of executing a particular operations. Like, connecting your smartphone to a computer. Want to perform different operations on your smartphone using software’s.
Similarly, a lot more stuff requires drivers. if you want to use the Odin tool, It could be flashing the original firmware file on your device.
Or your smartphone gets trapped in a harmful situation, you surely would go for using different kinds of software in order to restore your device.
All these software’s and operations requires specific types of drivers.
In order to download all these drivers, simply go to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers available.
Download Samsung Galaxy A52 USB Drivers: Official
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Download Samsung PC Suite Software for Samsung Galaxy A52.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy A11 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A52.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy A52 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- For using the Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for a different purpose, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
About Samsung Galaxy A52
Samsung Galaxy A52 made its entry in the market in 2021, March. The phone features 6.5-inches Super AMOLED touchscreen. Providing a good visual experience with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 11 including One UI 3.1. In addition, an Octa-Core processor is used for processing.
As for the storage, the phone offers 128 GB with 4/6/8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. Additionally, micro-SD card is also supported for external storage.
The camera features Quad 64MP + 12MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash. Moreover, 32MP secondary camera is available at front for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes USB, Radio, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are Gyro, proximity, Compass, Accelerometer, and Fingerprint.
It comes with a Li-Po 4500 mAh battery power. Officially available in four colors Awesome White, Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue, and Awesome Black.
Price of Samsung Galaxy A52 in dollar is about $332.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.