If you have owned the Realme Narzo 30, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Realme Narzo 30 comes with Realme UI 2.0 skin along with Android 11 pre-installed on it. It is equipped with 6.5 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display and carries a triple camera setup on its back.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Realme Narzo 30 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Realme Narzo 30.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Realme Narzo 30.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Realme Narzo 30.
- Download PC Suite software For Realme Narzo 30.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Realme Narzo 30 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Realme Narzo 30.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Realme Narzo 30 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Realme Narzo 30 Specifications
Realme Narzo 30 was officially released on May 20, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.5 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, the phone operates on Android 11 along with Realme UI 2.0 skin powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, It includes 128 GB of internal memory paired with 6 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
For the category of camera, the phone features triple 48MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, 16MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Accelerometer, and Fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Racing Silver, and Racing Blue.
Price of Realme Narzo is about 260 EUR.