Do you own the OnePlus 9 Pro? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
OnePlus 9 Pro provides the best performance equipped with an Octa-Core processor along with Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset. Moreover, You can enjoy the best viewing experience with 5.7 inches LTPO Fluid 2 AMOLED touchscreen display.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download OnePlus 9 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for OnePlus 9 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for OnePlus 9 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For OnePlus 9 Pro.
- Download PC Suite software For OnePlus 9 Pro.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install OnePlus 9 Pro USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your OnePlus 9 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the OnePlus 9 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
OnePlus 9 Pro Specifications
OnePlus 9 Pro was made its way to the market on March 30, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.7 inches LTPO Fluid 2 AMOLED touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels.
Moreover, the phone operates on Android 11 including OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory includes 128 GB paired with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
The camera features Quad 48MP + 8MP + 50MP + 2MP primary lens with dual LED flash including other features. For selfies, It includes 16MP secondary lens.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Gyro, Proximity, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Compass, and Color Spectrum.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. It is available in three colors Morning Mist, Forest Green, and Stellar Black.
Price of OnePlus 9 Pro in dollars is about $839.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.