Do you want an Oppo A95 5G USB driver? If yes, then you have approached the right place. Here, you will find all the official latest versions of drivers along with PC suite software.
Oppo A95 5G can capture with its awesome triple camera setup equipped on its back. The pre-installed version of software installed on it Android 11 along with ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo A95 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A95 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A95 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Oppo A95 5G.
- Download PC Suite software For Oppo A95 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo A95 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo A95 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo A95 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Oppo A95 5G Specifications
Oppo A95 5G was officially released on May 8, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.43 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 11 including Color OS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the storage, the phone comes in two variants 128 GB or 256 GB paired with 8 GB of RAM. Moreover, also support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features triple 48MP + 8MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition,16MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are gyro, proximity, compass, accelerometer, and fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 4310 mAh battery. Available in three colors Fluid Black, Silver, and Cosmo Blue.
Price of Oppo A95 5G in dollar is about $380.