Are you searching for Oppo F19 drivers? In this post, you will be able to download all the official latest versions of drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the official PC suite software.
Oppo F19 comes with an eye-catching premium design, consisting of a punch hole display. The display is of the size 6.43 inches, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Apart from this, It also provides a good performance, running on Android 11 along with Color OS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
There are different types of operations that require specific drivers in order to establish a communication channel between a hardware component and software. Every smartphone model has its own specific versions of drivers available.
You can find all the required drivers for your mobilename in the download section of this page below. Moreover, download all the drivers and then install them on your PC.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo F19 USB Drivers and PC Suite Software (Official Latest)
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Oppo F19.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Oppo F19.
- Download MTP Driver for Oppo F19.
- Download PC Suite For Oppo F19.
How To Install Oppo F19 USB Drivers on Computer
Is Oppo F19 USB Drivers supported on Windows?
All the Oppo USB driver and PC Suite software, you are going to download from here is supported on all versions of Windows OS like 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, and Vista.
Therefore, whatever Windows OS you have installed on your computer, drivers are compatible on both 32 or 64 bit versions.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- For successful communication between the computer and a device.
- Similarly, For supportability and compatibility.
- In addition, To carry out a particular task without any hurdle.
- To perform different tasks, rooting, flashing custom ROMs and Stock ROM, etc.
- It let the two hardware devices work properly in order to perform different functions.
Oppo F19 Specifications
The phone was officially released on April 8, 2021. The phone carries 6.43 inches AMOLED touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 11 including Color OS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone offers 128 GB of internal memory paired with 6 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features triple 48MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. Moreover, 16MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Gyro, Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, and Fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Midnight Black, and Prism Blue.
Price of Oppo F19 is about 220 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.